- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
The Distribution Supervisor is responsible for the oversight of all outbound shipments which includes monitoring inventory, managing a team of pickers and shippers, training, scheduling, ensuring accuracy, process improvement, SOP compliance and assisting in day to day operations as needed.
- Assign daily responsibilities to employees.
- Review and prioritize orders for distribution.
- Track department metrics such as number of shipments, accuracy and pick/ship times.
- Identify opportunities for error and implement processes to improve process.
- Provide training to department to maintain a high level of awareness and competency.
- Attention to detail
- Understand Basic Software and Relationships
- Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to Effectively Manage and Motivate Employees
- Organizational Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Managing employee’s daily outputs.
- Conduct performance reviews.
- Maintain and track employee daily schedules.
- Other duties as manager assigns.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Min 6 months of related experience
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org