Inventory – Warehouse Supervisor
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
Supervise all inventory activities to include receiving, staging, cycle counting, finish goods stocking and recycle program. Responsible for all departmental training.
Inventory-Warehouse Supervisor Job Purpose: To manage all functions and activities related to inventory to include:
- Overall inventory accuracy
- Cost management
- Project management.
- Supervise the receiving, staging, recycling, cycle counting and finish goods stocking.
- Implement lean inventory strategy and policies. Such as Velocity warehouse rearrangement, two pan systems etc.
- Ability to process work order / bill of materials to be pulled by staging.
- Forecast labor needs.
- Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures.
- Develop relationships with key departments to improve inventory accuracy.
- Identify and develop training opportunities and process improvements.
- Search out all areas of inventory transaction errors, Inventory leakage.
- Develop and track key measurements for all departments of responsibility.
- Manage daily KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Managing employee’s daily outputs.
- Conduct performance reviews.
- Maintain and track employee daily schedules.
- Other duties as manager assigns.
- Project management
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analyze data
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively manage team members.
- 3-5 years managing similar type work in a professional environment.
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com