Regional Sales Director
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Regional Sales Director is responsible for growing sales with specific accounts that meet the company’s target profile. The RSD represents the entire range of company products and services. This position is responsible for identifying and qualifying key accounts, developing product and service solutions, preparing and presenting proposals, closing the accounts and facilitating account implementation
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for region in support of national objectives.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Recommends product lines by identifying opportunities, providing consultative solutions expertise, surveying consumer needs and trends across various markets and tracking competitors.
- Develops solutions oriented proposals that encompass products, services and software.
- Prepares, presents and manages master service agreements with customers.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Enlists the support of Executive Account Managers, implementation resources, customer service resources, and other sales product development and management resources as needed.
- Coordinates proper individuals to assist in implementation based on type of products converted.
- Meeting sales goals, motivation for sales, territory management, presentation skills, performance management, building relationships, emphasizing excellence, negotiation, results driven, sales planning, managing profitability, consultative problem solving abilities.
- This position requires up to 30% travel.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum five years of equivalent sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org