Quality Assurance Inspector I
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
POSITION OVERVIEW: Quality Assurance Inspector will be expected to conduct sampling inspections, tests and checks in accordance with approved plans and procedures, discuss quality failures encountered during inspection process and assist in determining corrective action to prevent reoccurrence of those errors. Quality Assurance Inspector will be expected to use training, experience and good judgement while performing quality tasks. Works under general supervision. Reports to Quality Assurance Supervisor.
- Conducts sampling inspections, test and checks in accordance with approved plans and procedures
- Uses basic knowledge of Quality Control concepts, practices, and procedures
- Rework or reject finished products as required
- Work with Distribution Management and Quality Assurance Team to provide feedback regarding accuracy of shipping procedures
- Document failures in accordance with prescribed procedures and processes when required
- Maintain log of any QC errors and run reports weekly to indicate results of inspections
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows & Office
- Ability to develop a strong understanding of our products and services to effectively handle Quality Inspection issues and/or failures
- Ability to prioritize and shift priorities quickly as need dictates
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Team-oriented with commitment to the success of the team and organizational goals to track and complete assignments
- Ability to multi-task
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Quality Assurance Inspector training program (Can be completed while in training)
GROWTH POTENTIAL: Employee driven opportunity: Complete training (online training programs), Execute designated number of accurate QC Inspections monthly/quarterly/annually for added benefits. Training will be available for employees looking for additional opportunities within department.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org