Technology Sales Director
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
The Regional Technology Sales Director will play a key role in the merchandising, distribution and selling of medical software systems. Other responsibilities include being attentive to detail with perseverance to follow through when working with potential clients.
• Recognize the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer about the technical specifications of the software solutions offered by Path-Tec.
• Attentive to detail with perseverance to follow through when working with potential clients.
• Following up and cultivating leads, whether company/marketing generated or through your own lead prospecting and generation.
• Communicating clearly and succinctly the value proposition of the company and solution.
• Listening closely to client requirements, understand and translate business needs into solutions.
• Meeting / exceeding established sales goals.
• Investigates new items and makes recommendations for creating/purchasing products.
• Advises customers on technical matters and recommends appropriate configurations.
• Solicits information about technology needs from customers.
• Negotiates price for the sale.
• Provide technical support after merchandise is purchased.
• Construct sales pitches and presentations.
• Travel to areas where needs are projected.
• Stay abreast of market trends.
• Assist with the company helpline.
• Serve as a customer service rep for customers who have questions or difficulties.
• Demonstrate product features before a sale.
• Managing the end-to-end sales cycle with a great degree of proficiency, including needs analysis, client presentations, handling of objections, building of rapport and relationships, preparing and delivering proposals, contract negotiation, and the management of the transition from sales to services.
• Negotiate a commercial agreement.
• Help customers maximize the use of software features.
• Advise on appropriate user training.
• Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes.
• Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals.
• Work with other Regional Sales Directors on technology opportunities.
• 3+ years in software and services sales; medical field a plus
• Strong working knowledge of performance management topics, such as budgeting, reporting, and profitability measurement
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Demonstrated success in pursuing customers, prospecting, winning new business
• Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic – possess a strong desire to succeed while always maintaining the highest level of integrity
• Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written, including excellent presentation skills. Must be able to confidently and effectively communicate with Medical, Finance and IT professionals at all levels of the organization, including key stakeholders.
• Excellent organizational skills, able to set priorities, and be highly responsive to customer requests
• Strong attention to detail, high levels of professionalism and polished in all interactions
• Commitment to all back office activities such as forecasting, maintaining an up-to-date view of your pipeline
• Able to travel throughout the United States (currently about 3 trips per month involving 1 or 2 night stays each trip, but could be more or less in any given month…example)
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Competent in most Microsoft Applications (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Environmental Job Requirements And Working Conditions:
• Work hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, M – F
• All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com